microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 1.0A isn't recognized
whomaniac
2007-08-26 18:48:02 UTC
Hello!

Each time i turn on my pc winXP won't recognize my keyboard. It doesn't
appear on device manager and none of the buttons work (with the exception of
F LOCK which turns on the green led on the reciever). Oddly if i restart my
pc the keyboard works, however if i turn it off, i can't turn it on again w/o
experiencing the same issue again.

another interestin thing to note is that before i get to the windows loadin
screen when i turn on the computer, the CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK buttons seem
to work because the lights on the reciever change. After WinXp is loaded they
stop workin.

Please Help
odyssey5